SharePoint Technical Sales Consultant
Join the ExecuSys Healthcare IT Solutions team as a SharePoint Technical Sales consultant. ExecuSys provides SharePoint collaboration, business
intelligence, and performance management solutions to healthcare organizations to help manage all aspects of business operations including healthcare
quality, patient care, compliance, document management, and cost performance.
Develop SharePoint architecture and solutions targeted to the healthcare industry. Develop and enhance SharePoint deployment scripts and SharePoint
solutions for both on premise and cloud deployment. Develop SharePoint business intelligence and performance management solutions for packaged deployment.
Develop data models in SQL Server Analysis Services, PowerPivot, and PowerView and integrate those models into the SharePoint Business Intelligence
framework. Meet with potential customers to capture business requirements, architect solutions, and deploy using the ExecuSys Quick Response for SharePoint model.
Skill Set Requirements:
Significant experience is required in the following areas:
- SharePoint installation, configuration, deployment, and maintenance
- SharePoint Business Intelligence solution development and deployment
- Data modeling and deployment of BI solutions using PowerPivot and/or PowerView
- Development and deployment of performance metrics / KPI solutions
- SQL Server database administration
- Relevant Microsoft and Healthcare IT Certifications are preferred
BS Technical Degree in computer science and/or relevant certifications).
Up to 50%.